Fluid Sealant HEPA Filter For Biological Clean Room
Media: Glass fiber
Gasket: Fluid Sealant
HEPA air filter efficiency: H10 - H14
HEPA filter size: 510x510x90
Pleat High : 96mm
Pleats Distance : 7-8PPI
High purification rank, low resistance, easy install and excellent
This air filters design for pharmaceutical and biotech industry
1: It is the finally filtration in clean room that use for filter
the particles more than 0.3um
2: The media adopt the ultra-thin glass fiber , the hot-melt glue
spacing each pleats in regular so that achieve high dust volume ,
all of the media area can be used in completely .
3: The anodized aluminum frame so that it is anticorrosion in long
time. The sealant around the media so that the air filter without
any air leaking ,both side with screen.
4 The air filters can be tested and easily replaced without
disturbing the module housing or risking bypass leakage.
5: the downstream flange channel full with fluid gel so that
increase the sealant. When the filter is installed, a knife edge on
all four side of the housing penetrates the channel of gel to form
an airtight seal. This gel is non-Newtonian liquids that with
non-volatile and toxic, tasteless, endure acid and so on.
6: laser to scan the each air filter one by one.
7: the HEPA air filter efficiency range: H13, H14
Dimension and parameter:
Customized size is available.
Material and operation conditions:
Glass fiber media
EVA hot glue
Why you choose K-LING Company ?
• We value every inquiry that you sent to us, ensure quick
• We cooperate with customer to bid tenders. Provide all necessory
• We are a sales team, with all techinical support from engineer
Punctual delivery time:
• Production / inspection report provide before shipment
• Shipping notice or insurance for you when your goods is shipped.
After sales service:
• We respect your feed back after receive the goods.
• We provide one year warranty after goods arrive.
• We promise all spare parts available in lifetime use.
• We care of your complain within 48hours.
T/T in advance, 30% before place the order, 70% when you see copy
Or 30% T/T in advance before place the order, 70% LC at sight.